22ITC an American IT Staffing Company, is a fastest growing web design, web development and a leading national IT Staffing agency based in Astoria, New York, providing professional staffing, IT Staffing and IT Services solutions nationwide. We at 22ITC, offers a wide range of IT services such as Website Design, Website Development, Applications and Products development, Mobile Application Development, support and maintain legacy applications, Project management Consulting, Quality Consulting, Consulting in Test Automation solutions, Re-engineering and Integration Services, Contract Staffing, IT Staffing, IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).22ITC continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people!
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12 Mths Contract
Required Skills for Position
1. Client is in need of a Functional T&E consultant whose immediate role is to focus on ensuring that the Time and Expense Management system is functioning well and meeting customer expectations.
2. The T&E solution is delivered via a global template with options for localization.
3. This consultant will be responsible for the functional configuration and enhancement testing to the T&E module from a global template perspective.
4. This includes working closely with regional support teams in providing both ongoing support and knowledge transfer of the global solution. In addition, this consultant is also expected to provide knowledge transfer and functional expertise of the global solution as it relates to multiple ongoing deployments.
5. As such, this consultant will be working closely with Development and Testing teams for determining and implementing the optimal solution.
6. This consultant will also be performing configuration, reviewing and testing solution designs, managing off shore analysts and developers, reporting on progress, making corrective actions, and making recommendations on T&E solutions across all product releases.
7. As needed, this consultant will consult and report to Global Solution Architects, who are responsible for the overall direction of the program.
8. This consultant will also support the strategic directions of the group´s services to continuous improve and contain cost.
9. This consultant should be prepared for some international travel.
Accountability and Responsibility:
1. Determine optional solutions for T&E (HCM, FI and other modules as appropriate)
2. Work with the service desk to help resolve incidents and deliver changes.
3. Become an expert in the use, functionality and solution definition of the T&E module.
4. Work closely with other SCF members (Development, Testing, and other functional consultants) on the solutioning of T&E issues.
5. Communicates with customers (mainly L2 and L3 support) to manage stakeholder expectations. This includes steering them in the right direction and provide optimal solution (versus simply taking orders)
6. Manage, as needed, other Functional Consultants in the Single Code Factory. This includes offshore resources.
7. Delivers Single Code Factory objectives as measured by agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), customer satisfaction, and other stated business objectives pertaining to T&E module
8. Serves as the initial contact person in the Single Code Factory for Time and Expense Management inquiries and potential solutions
9. Works closely and collaborative with all parties, including key vendors, regional support organizations (Level 2 and 3 support), and ITS global colleagues to align processes and promote a constructive working environment
10. Tracks and monitors multiple release and deployment plans and identifies and manages deliverable dependencies for T&E related work.
11. Documents and ensures approval for all major changes in functionalities and configurations.
Required Skills (listed in the order of importance):
12. At least 5 years’ experience in each of the following areas: Time Entry (WDA), Time Management, Time Evaluation, Travel Entry (WDA), Expense Management Settlement and Posting, Credit Card Processing and core Time and FI configuration.
13. Must have extensive experience as a lead analyst in one or more projects where larger custom developments were delivered around the Time/Expense functionality
14. Should be able to read ABAP / debug code
15. At least one full lifecycle implementation and over 3 years as a lead functional analyst supporting a live system,
16. Experience working with business users. Should understand and document detailed requirements.
17. Strong customer relationship and communication skills.
18. Must have experience working with development teams based on functional specifications
19. Experience in FI-TV, CATS, Time Evaluation
20. Experience in global implementation and support organization a PLUS
21. Experience with the use of HP QC/ALM as a testing tool.
22. Willingness and ability to travel internationally
23. Experience of working in the financial/audit/tax/professional services industries will be a big advantage
24. Experience working in an international environment, with a high level of cultural sensitivity
25. Experience working with Remedy or an equivalent tool set.
26. Experience working with HP Quality Center or an equivalent toolset.
27. Experience in the SDLC processes and/or ASAP methodology, especially for ABAP and .Net.
Ability to lead and facilitate resolution of complex functional T&E issues
28. Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels in a global organization
29. Strong team leadership & interpersonal skills
30. Excellent written and oral communication skills
31. Demonstrated ability to work in virtual teams. Must possess a global mindset
KeyWords: SAP HR Time & Expense, SAP HR Time & Expense jobs in Jersey City, NJ, SAP HR Time & Expense jobs in NJ, Contract Jobs in NJ, SAP HR Contract Jobs, Contract Jobs, SAP HR Contract Jobs In NJ]