22ITC an American IT Staffing Company, is a fastest growing web design, web development and a leading national IT Staffing agency based in Astoria, New York, providing professional staffing, IT Staffing and IT Services solutions nationwide. We at 22ITC, offers a wide range of IT services such as Website Design, Website Development, Applications and Products development, Mobile Application Development, support and maintain legacy applications, Project management Consulting, Quality Consulting, Consulting in Test Automation solutions, Re-engineering and Integration Services, Contract Staffing, IT Staffing, IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).22ITC continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people!
Location: Cleveland OH
Duration: 12 Mths Contract
1. The Hadoop Application Developer Technician provides code/design analysis and strategy, supports project planning, and develops code and designs for complex projects.
2. Critique and evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements (including recovery, security and audit).
3. Evaluates detailed technical design components and acts as a referral expert in appropriate languages, data structures, vended packages, techniques and design methods.
4. Maintain component design standards.
5. Design solutions for high-complexity projects.
6. Ensure that design reviews are scheduled and executed. Provide feedback and recommends solutions. Ensure that design standards and documentation are followed.
7. Assist with detailed project estimating and milestone planning. Review and validate accuracy of others’ estimates and works with project managers in continuous process improvement for estimating.
8. Contribute to determining programming approach, tools, and techniques that best meet the business requirements. Promote and define development standards.
9. Perform coding of complex modules, as needed.
1. Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to a “Big Data” environment
2. Experience with large-scale distributed applications
3. Proven understanding and related experience with Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Hbase and/or Map/Reduce
4. Hands-on experience with related/complementary open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Java, Linux, Apache, Perl/Python/PHP, Chef, Puppet)
5. Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g Informatica, Talend, Pentaho)
6. Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software (e.g. Business Objects)
7. Sound knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL & No-SQL databases
KeyWords: Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Developer jobs in Cleveland OH, Hadoop Developer jobs in OH, Contract Jobs in OH, Hadoop Contract Jobs, Contract Jobs, Hadoop Contract Jobs In OH]