22ITC an American IT Staffing Company, is a fastest growing web design, web development and a leading national IT Staffing agency based in Astoria, New York, providing professional staffing, IT Staffing and IT Services solutions nationwide. We at 22ITC, offers a wide range of IT services such as Website Design, Website Development, Applications and Products development, Mobile Application Development, support and maintain legacy applications, Project management Consulting, Quality Consulting, Consulting in Test Automation solutions, Re-engineering and Integration Services, Contract Staffing, IT Staffing, IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).22ITC continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people!
Location: Louisville KY
Duration: 6 Mths Contract
Job Description: Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills:
1. Knowledge of Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) and Model Driven Architecture (MDA)
2. Understand business requirements and provide consultation/ best practice recommendations
3. Develop Application Architecture quickly from the given set of requirements
4. Good knowledge in Design Patterns and SQL Server Development and Design
5. Responsible for the architecture and design of large, complex enterprise platforms.
6. Provide technical oversight to engineers working on software and hardware problem identification and resolution
7. Ability to analyze and explain the risks involved in using, or not using, technology solutions to solve business or organizational problems and not compromising on the architectural direction and vision.
8. Good experience in technology landscape Well-versed in Web tier technology / frameworks
9. Review infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions.
10. Assist enterprise architecture team on all governance activities.
11. Evaluate all Dot Net documents and record observation.
12. Coordinate with architects and analysts and maintain technical knowledge.
14. Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences.
15. Demonstrate self-motivation and goal oriented achievement.
16. Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people.
Desirable Technical /Functional Skills:
Healthcare and Pharmacy knowledge preferred.
Years of Experience: 10 Years
KeyWords: Dot Net Architect, Dot Net Architect jobs in Louisville KY, Dot Net Architect jobs in KY, Contract Jobs in KY, .Net Contract Jobs, Contract Jobs, .Net Contract Jobs In KY]