22ITC an American IT Staffing Company, is a fastest growing web design, web development and a leading national IT Staffing agency based in Astoria, New York, providing professional staffing, IT Staffing and IT Services solutions nationwide. We at 22ITC, offers a wide range of IT services such as Website Design, Website Development, Applications and Products development, Mobile Application Development, support and maintain legacy applications, Project management Consulting, Quality Consulting, Consulting in Test Automation solutions, Re-engineering and Integration Services, Contract Staffing, IT Staffing, IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).22ITC continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people!
Location: Minneapolis MN
Duration: 6 Mths Contract
|Visa Sponsorship:||H1B Transfer||TN Visa|
• DA role (Data Analyst/Data Modeler/Data Architect):
• More experience in data modeling and analysis who can deliver conceptual, logical and physical data model work products utilizing Power Designer, with minimal hand holding.
• Experience modeling data in either for OLTP or Data Warehousing environments (if possible both) including conceptual, logical and physical models
• Experience with Power Designer
• Experience with MS Visio and/or similar visualization tool
• Data analyst/modeler team with project deliverables including: conceptual and logical models, physical data models (created and maintained in Power Designer)
• Create/maintain the Enterprise Business Intelligence data architecture to increase the robustness, performance, and scalability of systems.
• Responsible for the development of logical data models and physical data base designs applied across multiple computing environments.
• Assist development team in the design of new BI solutions. Work with product owner and business users to understand and translate user stories and/or requirements into data models, analytics reports and scenario models.
• Lead technology review meetings and ensure appropriate governance processes are followed.
• Develop standards, process flows and tools that promote and facilitate the mapping of data sources, documenting interfaces and data movement across the enterprise.
• Provide architectural solutions covering data structures, sourcing, integration, security, and retention.
• Define governance and best practices around meta-data to ensure an integrated definition of data for enterprise information, and to ensure the accuracy, validity, reusability, and consistent definitions for common reference data.
Bachelor of Engineering or MBA/MCA
KeyWords: Data Architect, Data Architect jobs in Minneapolis MN, Data Architect jobs in MN, Contract Jobs in MN, Data Architect Contract Jobs, Contract Jobs, Data Architect Contract Jobs In MN]