22ITC an American IT Staffing Company, is a fastest growing web design, web development and a leading national IT Staffing agency based in Astoria, New York, providing professional staffing, IT Staffing and IT Services solutions nationwide. We at 22ITC, offers a wide range of IT services such as Website Design, Website Development, Applications and Products development, Mobile Application Development, support and maintain legacy applications, Project management Consulting, Quality Consulting, Consulting in Test Automation solutions, Re-engineering and Integration Services, Contract Staffing, IT Staffing, IT services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).22ITC continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people!
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 15 Months Contract
Required Skills for Position
Primary Skill Requirement: Clarity PPM Development (GEL scripting; NSQL)
1. As a Software Developer job responsibilities include working with user representatives to gather and understand business, functional and technical requirements.
2. This person must also possess CA Clarity system development/implementation experience within large organizations and understand software lifecycle development and release management principles.
3. This person must be strong technically, but have a understanding of business and operational processes to ensure the solution closely matches the needs of the corporation.
4. This position requires frequent contact with client staff to assess, recommend, and develop technical solutions to automate, integrate, and enhance operational systems and processes.
5. This person must be a self-starter and possess the ability to work independently.
Configuration and customization of CA Clarity product including workflows, portlets, and reports
Knowledge of one or more of the following areas within Clarity:
Base Configuration, Advanced Configuration, Demand Management Processes, Project Management Processes, Resource Management Processes, Time Management Processes, Program Management Processes, Release and Change Management, Reporting architecture, design, constructs and development, Data management and migration, Intermediate to advanced experience with N SQL, Development of scripts, such as Gel, which enable advanced functions within Clarity, Run routine data audits for project and procedure compliance, Provide on-boarding and ongoing support or troubleshooting for Clarity, Identify key requirements and gaps; provide solutions utilizing Clarity best practices
Identify root cause, investigate issues, and provide recommendations, workarounds, resolutions and benefits by minimizing risk and cost
Ability to handle multiple competing tasks and meet deadlines, work efficiently and productively without direction or guidance, communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence, MS Office and MS Project skills
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent qualification
5+ years’ experience in a large scale enterprise environment
3+ years’ experience in Clarity Implementation
KeyWords: Clarity Software Developer, Clarity Software Developer jobs in Piscataway, NJ, Clarity Software Developer jobs in NJ, Contract Jobs in NJ, Clarity Software Contract Jobs, Contract Jobs, Clarity Software Contract Jobs In NJ]