E3 Visa Sponsor
22ITC an American IT Staffing company based in New York, provides E3 visa sponsorship to qualified Australian Citizens.
22ITC a American IT Staffing company based in New York, is constantly looking for qualified individuals who wish to pursue a lucrative career in IT consulting in America. The E3 visa sponsorship program has been an integral part of our recruitment strategy for years. If you are an Australian national who is looking for an E3 Visa sponsor company, and have the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a specialized field, please feel free to contact us today.
22ITC has a long history of excellence. Over the years, we have been able to bring on the top IT talent available in the market through our participation in the H1B and E3 visa sponsorship programs. This has enabled us to provide award winning IT services and solutions to our customers. We wish to expand upon the number of qualified candidates we provide E3 sponsorship to.
E3 Visa Process
The E3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia. One must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of knowledge in professional fields and at least the attainment of a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States.
To qualify for an E3 visa, you must demonstrate that you:
- Are a national of Australia
- Have a legitimate offer of employment in the United States
- Possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials
- Will fill a position that qualifies as a specialty occupation
Applying for an E3 Visa from Within the United States
The Form I-129, Petition for Non-immigrant Worker is used to apply for a change of status to obtain E3 nonimmigrant temporary worker classification.
- A Labor Condition Application (LCA)
- Academic or other credentials demonstrating qualifications for the position
- Job offer letter or other documentation from the employer establishing that you will be engaged in a specialty occupation and that you will be paid the higher of the actual or prevailing wage
- If required, before you may commence employment in the specialty occupation, you must have the necessary license or other official permission to practice in the specialty occupation
Applying for a Visa With a U.S. Embassy or Consulate
We will send you necessary documents including a job offer letter, once employment is offered by our Company. You are required to apply for an E3 Visa at a US Consulate abroad. First time applicants may be required to apply in Australia as other Consulate may not be familiar with adjudication of E3 Visas. However, few candidate applied at a US Consulate in Canada and secured a visa.
Period of Stay/Extension of Stay
|Initial Period of Stay||Extension of Stay|
|2 years||Up to 2 years per extension; no maximum number of extensions, with some exceptions.|
Spouses and Family of E3 Visa Holders
Your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age are entitled to the same E3 classification. Your spouse is entitled to work authorization, but not your children. To apply for work authorization as a spouse of an E3 non-immigrant, your spouse would file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.
Upon acceptance of Employment; we will initiate an LCA (Labor Condition Application) with the USDOL for the actual location of work. The LCA process takes 7 (Seven) days, during this period we obtain documents from you to initiate an E3 Visa Petition at a US Consulate. We will send the completed E3 Visa Petition package to you, immediately upon approval of LCA via over-night delivery.
Our Company has good Track record with Immigration and our detailed documentation ensures E3 Visa approvals, our Expertise ensures that your Professional employment goes smoothly all the way. We always comply with the E3 Laws.
Port of Entry or Visa Stamping at Consulates:
Our experience and proper documentation ensures you secure a proper port of entry or Visa stamping upon Employment confirmation. Our Immigration manager will work with you in-order to facilitate a smoother visa process.
When can I file for an E3 Visa?
You may apply for an E3 visa at a consulate, approval from USCIS is not required. You would need to present an LCA and the other documents. This would mean that E3 visa applicants can secure visas within days of applying and be in the US quickly.
Is the E3 a dual intent visa?
They are not dual intent in the sense of H-1Bs and L-1s, but they do not have a foreign residence requirement. Applicants need to attest that they intend to depart when their status terminates. A statement is usually enough unless they have clear intentions showing the opposite. But there is case law stating that the expression of a desire to remain in the US permanently as opposed to intending to remain even if legally not permitted, is permissible on an E visa. In other words, wanting to remain permanently is okay as long as one is willing to leave if this is not permitted by law.
Why should I work with your Company?
- We keep everything Transparent
- We are experts in performing a smooth and worry free E3 Via sponsor Process
- We always Comply with the USCIS and USDOL, US Department of State E3 Visa Regulations
- Your E3 Visa sponsor Expenses are borne by the Company
- We initiate Employment based Green card Process to all eligible employees by complying with USDOL and USCIS regulation almost from the first day of your employment.
- You are in good hands, 22ITC is an American IT Staffing Company
- Bi-weekly Payroll Process via direct deposit provided to our Employees.
What after my Projects ends?
Placing candidates is our main line of work. Our Team of professionals understand the market and make sure there are no gaps between projects. As, we have our own Clients and we work with most of the top American Consulting Companies, to get a project for you quickly.
- We have Direct Clients
- We work with all top American Consulting Companies
- Experienced and aggressive Marketing Team
- Strong Professional/Social Networking Presence
- Good relationships Hiring Managers and Corporate Recruiters
- Strong and aggressive Referrals Program for Employees and Contractors